Wednesday, January 29, 2014

This Snow...

Living in Louisiana, of course we don't get hardly anything besides rain, hurricanes, and heat. The past 7 days we have gotten snow and ice twice, resulting in 3 days off of work and school.  As much as I love staying in my pajamas and having a Glee marathon on Netflix as much as the next person, I'M OVER IT!

This snow business is for the freakin' birds (and of course northerners).  I would rather take a sweltering day in the middle of summer, getting into a 130 degree car and barely be able to hold the steering wheel than do this again. The snow if "all magical" and everything but it's so cold I could key a car with my nipples.

I have to say I did enjoy staying in Monday night with one of my very best friends and coworkers.  With our double shot daiquiris, We had long talks, told secrets, and ate too much junk food (at least her daughters and I did). 

The town has shut down twice in one week over this unusual weather and there have been so many car accidents because people can't drive in this. 

Nope, I can't. No Fucks are given.

No comments:

Post a Comment